Monday, March 9, 2020

End of Year Question

It's September now.
The time of year when the world will be gradually slowing down,
Slowly, slowly, it will come down to a halt.

When the air particles are no longer bouncing frantically against one another. 
The days will last longer, and the night comes slower.
Until it feels like time is frozen,
And the whole world becomes quieter.
And without you realizing, 
December is here.

Another chapter is closed.
Another phase has ended.
I am not sure what to say about me though. While (I am sure) you're going through everything with a full grip on your pen to write whatever you like on your paper, I am here completely at lost at how quick everything has happened and most of the time left dumbfounded, looking at what destiny has left in its wake and how, how, how much did I miss?

A question I am sure you are completely unfamiliar with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment